11/10/2020

It's 2020

I think my last post was in 2015.  That was five years ago.  Gosh! That long.  

Ok now.  It's 2020 and it is already in October.  Times fly so fast especially now as we are facing a tough time with this Corona Virus (Covid-19) pandemic.  Continue praying guys.  May God have mercy on us.

I was having a breakfast with my son this morning and we were talking so many things and one of them is about climbing a mountain where back in 2016.  Yes. I climbed Mt Kinabalu that year together with my husband and son.  So, were talking about the trips and out of a sudden my son said, why don't you blog your experience?  I said, ya I really want to, but I just don't have a time.  My son said, "Make Time".  So he set up my computer again and here I am.

Anyway, I will start writing them tomorrow (hopefully I'll remember doing it tomorrow).  It's late now.  Almost midnight (11.54pm).  I want to turn in coz tomorrow I intend to go for a morning walk.

Goodnight.

p.s. Today is the 5th day of CMCO of 3rd phase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment