21/11/2009

I am Proud of Him!

The 7 students who scored 5As posing with their Principal, Mr. Raymond Misin

Remember this post? Ya, I posted it last year when my son was still in Primary 5. And this post also related.

Last Thursday, we attended their 'Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang 2009'. That day itself, their UPSR result came out. I was shocked and couldn't believe it when the teachers approached and congratulated me. They told me my son scored straight A's. I didn't want to believe it. Not until I see the slip. Unfortunately, the result slips were still with another teacher who went and took them at the Education Department. [I only get the slip yesterday morning at his school]

My son, during his days in Primary 6, never scored A's. He was just an average student. I always advised him to do well but I didn't push him. I was scared that it would be burden for him. One thing about my son, he never studied or do revisions at home! When you asked him to do so, his reply was "Enough of studying! I've studied at school". I didn't send him for tuition either but he had extra classes at school. Thanks to all the dedicated teachers at SRK St. Theresa Inobong.

All I wanted from him is to pass the UPSR exam. But he gives more than that! He scored 5A's! Congratulations to you my dear son!! Do not stop learning. Continue your good effort. My prayer will be always for you and also to your sister and brother.

What about the present he asked for?? He is no longer interested with the WII. He had changed his mind. This time he asked for a Piano! Aduii! mahal tu geng! Camana mo tunai permintaan dia ni??


But by the way, during the Anugerah Cemerlang ceremony, I won four lucky draw prizes. Ain't I'm lucky? hehehe

6 comments:

Vienne said...

waaa....mesti best tu feeling kan...5A's..mesti suma cikgu2 sana happy kan..by the way, hampir semua cikgu sana tu pernah ajar saa...COngratulation to u and ur son..sa pula rasa happy ni... u know what, it is a time to change the people's view that sekolah kampung pun anak buli pandai, yang penting support from everyone..because i used to be one of straight A from the same school of ur son..hehe

Anonymous said...

Congrats to ur son ...bah phil ...kasi beli saja tuu piano ..main tutup mata jah lah ..

InobonG ProPer said...

Vienne

Happy mcm di cloud 9 sdh ni hehehe. Itu teachers di St Theresa memang semua dedicated and committed - bravo to all of them! Macam saya dengar, St Theresa top school di Penampang - 7 org dpt 5A's [correct me if I'm wrong]

Cay

Thanks....
saya takut saja saya tutup mata om terus tdk dpt buka sdh hehehe...mahal bah tu piano :(

shirley aka beautiza said...

phil...congratulation to your son.. and to you too..you must be proud of him.. :)

Vivien Dumpangol said...

congratulations to your son!!! punya best dapat lucky draw lagi hehe...

InobonG ProPer said...

Shirley

Thanks kio..I do proud of him coz I didn't expect him to do well in the exam hehehe

Vivien

Thanks. Memang nasib bagus ari tu dpt banyak lucky draw ;)

Post a Comment