01/06/2010

Holiday in Dubai

I finally can upload our pictures taken during our holiday recently. I hate the resizing and water-marking hehehe. Anyway, here it goes...

Camel ride during Safari Desert Excursion

group photo with friends

doing the Heena Painting, it only last 10 days though ;)

at Red Mountain Supermarket selling all kinds of nuts, sweets and spicies

the Jumeriah Mosque
[the materials used to build this mosque were imported from Italy]

the Burj Al Arab

the biggest shopping Mall in the world

St. Mary's Catholic Church
[managed to attend Mass in Dubai!
Notice that they didn't put up a cross on the church?
It is because the church is located next to a mosque]

dinner in a floating restaurant, met a special man

visited Dubai Museum on the last day

had our lunch here

the Atlantis Hotel

outside the Hotel Atlantis

inside Atlantis Hotel

and finally, the Burj Al-Khalifah

*more pictures at my FB*

5 comments:

Dora A-Erb said...

Hi Phil,
It's been a while since I last "blogged". I enjoyed your Dubai holiday pictures. If I'm not mistaken, y'all went on the same trip with my cousins, Janet, Cora and Girly koni? Anyways, thanks for sharing.

InobonG ProPer said...

Hi there Dora!

Oh boh...izou nga oikot nogi mood malas do blogging hehehe

I didn't know those lovely ladies are ur cousins. Yes we went on the same trip to Dubai/London. But they stayed in London/Paris a little bit longer. They told me they have cousins who are staying in Paris..so, accomodation is not a problem for them hehehe

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Isn't it so very expensive there? The Arabs all so rich...

Unknown said...

Wow..Dubai vacation. Never crossed my mind..should put in my list dream..hehhe..

InobonG ProPer said...

STP
not really...it's affordable :)

Alv
you should go! explore Dubai ;)

Post a Comment